"...a Chessmaster should be a combination of a beast of prey and a monk."

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Publishing update

A quick update on the diagram situation.  Now what I am using is Aquarium 2012.  I use the "ibook HTML for blog" option after clicking the "Web Export" button in the ribbon on the "Publish" tab.

The one weird thing I ran into was that at first there were some problems with the board.  These problems were mysteriously cured when the number of the replay boards gets over 5 on the whole blog.  I can't explain why that is, but it's been repeatable for me that this solves the problems.

That should explain why I post the two games of mine and the Greco games.  Anyway, Greco's cool!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there ;-)
    Interesting remarks. Just updated my AQ2011 to 2012 and found your blog through the Rybka-forum. I love this function "Ibook to blog" and that was one of the main reasons why I once bought AQ2011. It was buggy, sigh. It might be buggy still, but other bugs ;-) Thanks for sharing your expiriences on that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad my comments were of interest.

    ReplyDelete